Ambassador Strategy – International Markets (location: Amsterdam)
• Initiating and driving strategy projects across all Philips’ businesses and market/country organizations. Primary focus on the 15 international markets.
• Managing working teams up as well as down and sideways (incl. stakeholders throughout the organization) and driving specific departmental initiatives;
• Actively coaching and developing Group Strategy team members and spur them on in their professional development;
• Contributing to the formulation of actionable strategy recommendations;
• Working with and presenting recommendations to audiences of senior management;
• Facilitating strategy discussions in broader teams across businesses and functions;
• Coordinate and drive the International Markets strategy community working side-by-side with the International Markets cluster strategist
• Working for Philips before / know the organization
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a top tier Strategy Consulting firm (BCG, Bain, McKinsey, Roland Berger, etc.) plus MBA from a top tier business school
• Or non-MBA candidates: minimum of 7 years Strategy Consulting experience alternatively, 8-12 years in New Business Development or strategy role for a top-tier international company
• International business experience (experience in emerging markets is a plus)
• Industry knowledge is considered an advantage
• A Master’s in Business, Science or Engineering with excellent academic track record
• Excellent analytics and quantitative skills
• Fluency in English, both written and verbal
• People skills as well as a results-driven attitude when managing project teams
Particular qualifications: Self starting, understanding not only the strategy advice but complement this with strategy execution track record.
5 – 10 years relevant experience
Initially for 2 months, but option to be extended.