Accounts Payable & Receivable Specialist (Freelance)
Philips IGT Devices, a Philips business, is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices. This is part of Philips industry leading solutions to help clinicians to decide, guide, treat and confirm the right therapy for each patient in real?time during image?guided therapies (IGT).
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
- Executing the entire Purchase to Pay (P2P) process (posting invoices, executing payments, etc.)
- Improving the Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) by executing the Accounts Receivable (AR) process
for all entities
- Assisting the General Account and Senior Accountant (clean Balance Sheets, post journal entries,
- Assist during Month End Closing (MEC)
- Ad hoc requests / projects
- 1-3 years working experience, preferably as an Accounts Payable Specialist
- MBO+ or higher education level
- High level of attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Good communication skills, with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written English AND Dutch skills