Technical Configuration Manager
• Responsible for supporting developers, assuring reproducibility of builds/installations and test of scanners, developer machines and development storage cluster.
• Responsible for Build management for the teams;
o Contribute to the build management way of working;
o Improve and automate, where possible, the build and deployment process;
o Maintain the build management environment, including:
Setting up infrastructure;
o Support Software releasing;
o Create and maintain relevant documentation in this area.
• Product change control:
o Setup infrastructure for defect management
o Participate in various Change Control Boards
• Software development tooling
o Supports tool validation
o Give SW-development tool support to software engineers
• Document management:
o Create status overviews for the project manager
We are looking for
The successful candidate has/is:
• Higher vocational level (HBO) or university education in Software Development;
• +/- 5 years of experience as software developer for embedded product application development;
• Preferably affinity and experience with working with software/hardware and working in Agile development techniques;
• Flexible and open attitude, good communication skills in English.
• Preferably, affinity and experience with working in large cross-functional teams.
• Proven experience with:
o Jenkins / Pipelining
o General linux admin/support
o SVN and GIT
o Build Tooling & Management (Compliers, Yum, Rpm)
o Managing CM documentation (CM plans, Tool Validation)