Senior FP&A Manager Industry Operations
- AMS Amsterdam
- (3-12-18 - 31-5-19)
- 40 hrs/week
- Payrate range:
- 81.00 - 91.00 €/hrs
As our new Senior FP&A Manager Industry Operations within our HealthTech Centre of Excellence (CoE) Operations (OPS), we offer you a great opportunity to be at the core of driving operation performance management via the execution and standardization of key FP&A industry operations processes, to support the FP&A finance transformation roadmap and own harmonization and improvement projects within the Industry operations domain.
You will be SME (Subject Matter Expert) / BI (Business Interpreter) to deliver actionable forward-looking analysis & insights for decision-making and value creation by taking ownership of lean and efficient processes.
• Analyzes and reports on business performance by means of: Monthly performance, AOP, Quarterly Forecasting, Strategic Review on product/market/customer/integral profitability and cost control, target Setting/Remuneration, Pricing/margin analysis, etc.
• Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as project & strategy evaluation, benchmarking, Price/Volume mix, scenario analysis, etc.
• Prepares, attends, minutes and keeps track of follow ups regarding performance and strategy meetings.
• Takes initiative to bring relevant financial issues to the attention of his/her relevant stakeholders.
• Participates in various x-BG/Sector/Market Finance improvement projects. Understands systems and tools.
• Ensures quality, accuracy and integrity of information stored in our systems, enabling a single source of truth.
• Continuous process improvements within Industry operations, including driving lean and efficient reporting, (scenario) analysis, financial planning processes, business cases
• Build an internal network with strong links with Operations Finance Business Partners and managers in Businesses and Factories and peers of the Operations COE to have fast and sharp business support;
• Perform regular customer pulse checks to ensure effortless customer service.
The HealthTech Finance FP&A OPS CoE team is a strong international and dynamic team of approximately 50 people with diverse backgrounds and a strong focus on speed, discipline, and execution. It is a global team spread across various locations. You will report to the Teamlead Industry Operations and conducting transformation projects in close cooperation with our Operations transformation lead
We offer you a challenging position based in Amsterdam with a global scope.
We are looking for
• MBA / CPA or equal qualification (RC/RA).
• Strong and proven project management skills
• Proven experience with transitions
• LEAN capabilities
• Strong working experience with progressive roles in Finance, FP&A, Controlling, FP&A functional management
• Relevant experience in an industrial/factory environment
• Proven depth of end-to end business knowledge, financial analytics and strategic insight
• Strong political acumen, with an ability to recognize organizational and business differences and work to effect alignments
• Proven ability to marry financial constructs with business knowledge and to partner with general and functional teams
• An understanding of and affinity with Philips ways of working, values, cultural expectations and norms.
• Model Philips Leadership competencies and Finance ways of working
• A change agent, who initiates, coaches and directs Finance staff teams and stakeholders to or through change – you are adept at implementations of change through effective communication and leadership techniques