Job Title SCM Data Analyst / SCM Cost Manager
Justification: The role will support Project Leads in the Cost Savings projects of the DfX Integral Warehousing & Distribution (IWD ) costs of PH and allow on time delivery and execution.
Job Description: as SCM Data analyst you will deliver actionable analysis on distribution cost drivers and support markets and BG’s in identifying and quantifying cost savings opportunities. You will work with a wide international network of supply chain experts (in Planning, Transport and Distribution) to drive cost reduction programs and ensure timely and high quality follow up on the actions identified to improve cost
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Participate in DfX-workshops and propose/detail proposals to reduce the integral warehouse & distribution costs
• Perform data analysis on operational and financial data to quantify savings opportunities and to identify cost drivers and new savings opportunities
• Align project plans/activities with stakeholders in finance function, factories, planning departments, commercial organization.
• Project management of improvement projects/process harmonization.
• Track and review project savings vs budget.
• Analyze Products flow & transport patterns, shipment profiles and tariff drivers to determine savings opportunities.
• Good data management skill and excellent MS Excel skill is a MUST (Knowledge in database structure preferred)
• Knowledge of SAP (R3 FICO/BW) and Infodis is a pre
• Knowledge of warehouse and transport systems and processes
• People management skills and influential skills
• Project management skills
• Change agent, Adept at implementations of change through effective communication
• Ability to set priorities and cope with tight deadlines
Required Skills & Experience:
• Has expert theoretical knowledge of distribution concepts as well as knowledge of best practices in the area of physical distribution
• Excellent (data -) analytical skills
• Understands business strategies and the impact on the area of transportation.
• Good communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
• Fluent in English
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in related activities (either in Finance or SCM).