- DTN Drachten
- (21-1-19 - 30-6-19)
- 40 hrs/week
- Payrate range:
- 0.00 - 66.00 €/hrs
Product Researcher Male Grooming (60)
Product Researcher Male Grooming
In this role, you have the opportunity to represent the consumer within the innovation and development process, ensuring the delivery on (consumer) promise of our Philips Value Propositions. As product Researcher, you are the voice of the customer within the integral project team.
As Product Researcher, your challenge is to identify consumer needs, tension areas and to translate these into relevant user requirements throughout the innovation process. You will either focus on the support in value proposition definition and feature development, which can include digital enabled development projects, or in the final product development stage - working towards successful launches and consumer engagement. In this, being consumer centric is key. Linking in with the situation, habits and needs of consumers all around the world helps us in developing products that fulfill the Philips Brand promise “Innovation and You”.
You are reporting into PRC in a One Male Grooming team, enabling you to work on projects in the programs of Grooming, OneBlade and Shaving, while embracing the One Male Grooming mindset.
You are responsible for
• Support the shaping of the Value Proposition (as a team) and the User Stories in relation to the proposition
• Prioritizing the feature list/benefit drivers for the product and manage this in sprints or lean plans
• Creating a clear development and project logic for all consumer related opportunities, challenges and risks, to enable the verification and validation on the consumer insights
• Applying the relevant tools for the project, to verify and validate the consumer needs. This can be SAFe® for DI projects, MVP methods, Waterfall approach or hybrid models
• During the Program execution reports to stakeholders on progress at relevant intervals or sprints
• Supporting competence development in the department towards your peer Product Researchers
• Guaranteeing the consumer satisfaction of the proposition or service and safe guard the consumer satisfaction throughout the life cycle of the product in the market
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• An academic degree in consumer oriented education, like User-System interaction, Design for Interaction, Industrial Design, or (social) psychology.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in product research, consumer science, industrial design, psychology in the domain of product or service development.
• Experience with UX/UI design and experiments
• Broad understanding of consumer research methodologies and sound understanding of the underlying statistics.
• Experience with Agile ways of working and clearly embracing the Agile mindset.
• Very curious orientation and empathy towards customers
• Excellent planning skills. You should know how to manage your role in the project team
• Proactive attitude. You should be able to take the lead and proactively represent the end-user in our innovation processes.