NPI to Cash Change Manager
- AMS Amsterdam
- (4/1/19 - 12/31/19)
- 40 hrs/week
- Payrate range:
Title: NPI to Cash Change Manager International Markets & Greater China
Job Position Summary:
The End2End NPI to Cash Program focuses on strengthening commercial capabilities in the markets and business groups of Philips. To effectively drive this Transformation (not just IT focused) in a sustainable manner, our E2E Markets Change Manager assures the adherence to the global change management approach and assures the availability for localization in North America Market. The Change Manager coordinates with relevant functions (Communications / Learning / Deployment) to assure capabilities deployed (leader-led) are properly adopted and embraced by the receiving organization leading to realization of benefits.
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Works closely with the Regional Deployment Leads and the Market Transformation Teams on enabling a leader-led transformation capturing what is changing (from-to), who are impacted groups, creates and executes plan how to guide employees involved through the change of NPI to Cash Deployment.
2. Identifies and builds a network of change agents within the Markets. They will be involved in defining the new ways of working and then will drive the change in their respective departments / functions. Connects the change agents in the market with the global BPOs and ensures that new processes land well on the receiving end.
3. Ensures availability of Change Management tools and templates enabling In-Market execution (on time and in full) against Change Management deliverables, supporting Market organizations to embrace the Philips Change Management Model and to ensure Market adoption without business disruption.
4. Ensures, in close cooperation with the NPI to Cash Program Communications Lead, that the Market Communication Plan is adequately integrated in the Change Management activities. Assures that existing Communication channels are effectively leveraged and Program-Communications packages can be successfully localized within the In-Market Change Management plan.
5. Ensures in close cooperation with the NPI to Cash Training Lead from Philips University that the Learning activities are adequately integrated in the Change Management activities. Ensures that training materials can be successfully localized, Train-The-Trainer and End-Users Trainings are successfully delivered enabling local organizations with the right capabilities to execute new ways of working from a process / IT / behavioral viewpoint.
Knowledge and Experience
1. Change Management skills, Organization Design and Learning experience (5 Years)
2. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
3. Consulting & Coaching skills, ability to influence and manage stakeholders at all levels
4. Experience in managing change across projects related to process re-engineering and IT
5. Cross-functional experience mainly across the following areas: Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Customer Service and IT
6. Proven record managing large-scale projects adoption and transition management