Life Cycle Management Project Leader
- HTC Eindhoven , Noord Brabant
- (15-1-19 - 31-12-19)
- 40 hrs/week
- Payrate range:
- 55.00 - 60.00 €/hrs
LCM Project Leader
Leads small industrial projects that lead to innovations in a single domain process.
Manages own project team.
Accent on realization of one main process, including setting strategic direction.
One single domain project, severe changes. Involving multiple businesses.
• Formulates the overall project plan, in consultation with management and other parties concerned on base of the architecture plan including the resources to be used, the manning of the project and the anticipated costs
• Defines the risks of the project (w.r.t. specifications, costs, planning, quality) and develops scenarios to overcome these risks.
• Organizes the project and arranges the management activities in terms of quality, time, cost, information and organization.
• Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan (specification, quality, time, cost, information) and organization.
• Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and cost to senior management and to the project members ensuring that there is an effective transfer and archiving of the project results and the associated knowledge.
The position is part of the Advance Manufacturing in LCM group in the Mother and Child Care category part of Health & Wellness Business group
We are looking for
• Power of persuasion, able to convey enthusiasm, people manager.
• Organizational talent, team player, communicative, result-oriented.
• Required experience in development consumer device (not mandatory development consumer medical device yet highly appreciated)
• Several years of experience in directing (small) projects in relevant technological areas.
• Preferably, experience as Development Engineer. Necessary know how / skills
• University education in technical engineering of the relevant technology or has reached this level through another form of training or experience.
• Knowledge of project management methods, costs estimation techniques, etc..
• Directing and motivating of project members; coaching skills required