Assistant Project Manager - BIU IGT Systems
- Best Best , Brabant
- (1-3-19 - 1-3-20)
- 40 hrs/week
- Payrate range:
Assistant Project Manager
BIU IGT Systems
Your challenge will be to support the Integral Project Manager (IPM) of the Philips Hemo Program during the execution of the different projects within the program.
You will work closely with the IPM and Project Core Team to execute the projects according plan, budget and Philips Quality Management System (QMS).
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary business team responsible for the Hemodynamic monitoring solution business within IGT Systems and owner of the Philips Hemo Program.
• Supporting the Integral Project Manager (IPM) to deliver on the project assignments within scope, schedule, cost, and quality objectives;
• Setting up and maintaining the project documentation of the Philips Hemo program according Philips QMS (including Design History File and Device Master Record).
• Setting up and maintaining the project planning in available tracking tools (including implementing planning, resource allocation and registration actual time spend)
• Preparing project progress reports regarding planning, financials, risks, etc.
• Taking the responsibility for executing small release activities within the Philips Hemo program such as product changes (due to engineering changes, obsolescence and product defects); including driving the project team, part purchasing, documentation completeness.
We welcome you in our multi-disciplinary business team responsible for the global Interventional Hemodynamic Business within IGT-System.
You will work on high-end medical products together with your colleagues from different disciplines securing product quality for the released products as well as further extending the Philips Hemo Offering according the product roadmap.
In this dynamic team you will not only further develop your project management competence but also your knowledge in the medical domain of hemodynamic monitoring.
To success in this role, you should have the following skills and experiences
• Bachelor level of thinking, technical affinity, knowledge of project management methods, techniques and tools;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project is essential with experience in applying project management methodologies specifically in planning & tracking in regulated industries such as medical, aerospace, defense or automotive;
• Understanding of the different project management tools used to transfer SW/HW projects to the supply chain (e,g, change control board process, SAP, Supply Quality Agreements)
• Quality mindset: sound knowledge of project management documentation practices, precise in execution; striving for quality in own deliverables as well as demanding quality from team members.
• Fast learner; self-propelling in finding your way in the Philips way of working
• Dynamic and enthusiastic team player who can drive actions towards completion
• Can communicate in English, preferably also in Dutch.