3D modeling library manager
Be part of the BIM team within Philips you will be responsible for the total BIM library with Philips medical equipment for global use. This library contains also 3prd party equipment and building interface structures so you will have contact with other companies, as well with the BiU and R&D department of Philips. Next to this, you will be responsible for the Philips BIM protocol, the coordination, documentation and execution of improvements regarding the BIM methodology.
In the first 3 years, you will be creating the Fundamentals for Philips to go live with BIM. During these years, the team will execute pilots focus on installation work.
- Medical Equipment knowledge
- Knowledge interface installation equipment vs. building
- Good communication skills essential for team-based working.
- Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment.
- Excellence and quality controls.
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
- Professional demeanor, attitude of taking initiative, Enthusiasm, Eagerness to learn
- Bachelor Degree in Building Information Modeling technology, Engineering Technology or Architectural Technology.
- Familiarity with working in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction environment under deadlines.
- Experience with 3D modelling preferred within Revit.
- Excel skills.
Experience & Background
- Equipment room design
- VR/AR experience
- Experience with Pre-installation packages
- Network with internal Philips stakeholders like Modality experts, Room solutions.
- Knowledge of data-base thinking and the ability to implement it in a complex environment
A assignment till October, possible with an extension.