3D modeler 3rd party and CT
Be part of a project team within Philips that is building a library of 3D assets (Philips equipment and third parties). You will be responsible the modeling of third party equipment (pendants, tables, trolleys, etc.) for the total BIM library within Philips. Third party equipment and building interface structures will require coordination and contact with other companies, as well with the business units and the R&D department of Philips.
- Equipment knowledge
- Hospital planning experience
- Proficiency using Revit for 3D model creation.
- 2 - 5 years of experience.
- Good communication skills essential for team-based working.
- Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment.
- Excellence and quality controls.
- Must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
- Professional demeanor, attitude of taking initiative, Enthusiasm, Eagerness to learn
- Bachelor Degree in Building Information Modeling technology, Engineering Technology or Architectural Technology (optional)
- Familiarity with working in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction environment under deadlines.
- Excel skills.
Experience & Background
- Equipment design
- Knowledge of data-base thinking and the ability to implement it in a complex environment