Job title: Business Process Expert SD and Business Process Expert MM
Period: Full 2018
• SAP SD and SAP MM: both processes/transactions knowledge and configuration capabilities for processes around
o Factory to Commercial warehouse replenishment (upstream Supply Chain);
o Fulfillment from Commercial warehouse to customers (downstream Supply Chain).
• 60% business/process skills and 40% SAP/IT skills.
• Experienced in large scale projects; able to work without daily supervision.
• Ability to work with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s), located abroad in the EU countries.
• Ability to explain and defend a Global Template process to experienced SME’s that will challenge the new or changed processes and will defend the current practice.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• You will be placed in a Deployment / Roll out team for 1 or more EU markets (~20 countries).
• Support the template deployment to the EU Markets s, the template includes SAP and a large number of surrounding systems.
• Typical activities for all phases from Design, Build/SIT, through UAT/Training/Cutover/Aftercare such as:
• Interact with the other BPE’s to define the Process Design (processes, activities, task, work instructions);
• Interact with IT Business Analyst to establish the detailed (IT) Solution Designs;
• Interact with the Integration team that designs the interfaces to the adjacent systems;
• Interact with the Data teams in Eindhoven that manage the data migration tools and maintenance procedures;
• Interact with the Change Management teams for local process adoption;
• Interact with the Philips University for the definition of the Training materials.
The range for the rate is €80 - €96